The nominated business should exemplify outstanding service to Scott County by their actions and contributions to the community.
The membership will vote on the Large Business of the Year.
– 50 or more employees for the whole company (even other locations)
– Business has made major contributions to Scott County
– Business has a positive public image an strives toward professional accomplishments
– Description of business operations
– Evidence of success measured in sales and profits
– Increased employment opportunities for family and non-family members
– Demonstrated entrepreneurial potential for long-term success and growth
– Voluntary efforts to strengthen family-owned businesses within the community