Twice Told Tales will be open Friday, November 11, and Saturday, November 12, 9:00 am to 2:00 pm both days.
The used book store is at 765 South Main, Scottsburg.
November — time to prepare for the dark, cold days of winter — firewood, tea, and books, of course!
This month’s features are:
* craft books including six volumes of Golden Hands and a guide for glass blowing
* art books, one each of basic flower painting and people painting and a beautiful copy of CAPTURING LIGHT IN WATERCOLOR
* steal-of-a-deal authors Ed McBain, Anne Perry, Dorothy Garlock, Julie Garwood, and Robert Parker — any 5 books for only $1
* a display of very old books (100 yrs +), many with beautiful covers
* new donation shelves have books by several popular authors
* jig-saw puzzles.
Twice Told Tales is operated by Friends of the Library for the benefit of Scott County readers.