Come Be a Part of Scott County’s Back to School Bash
If you are a non-profit, a school, or a business that serves kids (K-12th grades), or that serves families in any manner, we would love to have you participate in this year’s B2SB!
By the numbers:
- 800+ children served and given FREE school supplies!
- Over 1500 individuals registered!
- 30 vendors handing out school supplies!
- 140 volunteers
- 5 beauticians giving over 100 haircuts
- Caricature drawings, face painting, bouncy houses, games
- Food – hotdogs, popcorn, cotton candy, etc.
- Classic Car show and SO much more!!
Your booth space will be a 12×12 space unless you request a double sized space. We ask that you bring your own table, chairs, canopy or any other items that you need for your display. There will be a few limited spots for electrical use. Deadline for Booth Registration is Friday, July 15. Please RSVP to Jeff Kukuk at 812.752.2115 or to email@example.com.
BACK TO SCHOOL BASH REGISTRATION FORM:
Needed School Supplies:
- Back Packs
- Black Pens
- Blue Pens
- Pencil Crayons
- #2 Pencils
- Pink erasers
- Pencil Case
- Lined paper
- Pronged folders
- Facial tissues
- Clorox wipes
- 24 pack box crayons
- Glue Sticks
- Spiral notebook
Youth and Family Pastor
Scottsburg First Christian Church