Opening for Outreach and Enrollment Specialist
Title: Outreach & Enrollment Specialist
Employee Type: Full-Time
Location: Lifelong Learning Center in Scottsburg, Indiana
Date Posted: 3/28/2016
The Outreach & Enrollment Specialist will assist in the coordination of outreach and enrollment activities for Covering Kids and Families for Scott County. The Specialist will provide outreach and assistance to uninsured individuals in collaboration with coalition partners and community resources regarding enrollment in Medicaid, SCHIP, and other public and private health coverage programs.
Below is an overview of the responsibilities for this position. Responsibilities include, but not limited to…
- Will work under the direction of the Executive Director to develop, implement and evaluate outreach, enrollment and retention of uninsured, families and children into available health coverage programs.
- Will coordinate all outreach activities and events and enrollments for state and local assistance programs and provide resource support to individuals and families within the community environment.
- Provide outreach and assistance to uninsured individuals in collaboration with coalition partners and community resources regarding enrollment in Medicaid, SCHIP, and other public and private health coverage programs.
- Provide leadership as needed to new initiatives as they arise within the context of this position.
- Work under the direction of the Executive Director of the Scott County Partnership.
- High school diploma or equivalency required
- Associates degree or two to five year’s equivalent experience in the industry or in a comparable patient account or enrollment position preferred
- Computer proficiency and experience with basic office computer programs and internet
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task, organizational skills
- Demonstrated understanding of enrollment and account operations in a community or health setting.
- Ability to develop professional communications such as promotional brochures and fliers
*To apply for the position, please email your cover letter, resume and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications should be submitted VIA EMAIL ONLY and will be accepted through Friday April 15, 2016.