The Scott County Partnership seeks to hire a proactive and outgoing professional for the role of Prevention Resource Coordinator.
Title: Prevention Resource Coordinator
Employee Type: Full – Time
Location: Lifelong Learning Center in Scottsburg, Indiana
Date Posted: 12/18/2015
The Prevention Resource Coordinator will assist with the coordination and implementation of goals and activities related to Prevention grants received through the Department of Mental Health and Addictions, assist with the Circles® initiative, assist with 21st CCLC data – entry, and other initiatives that may arise.
Below is an overview of the responsibilities for this position.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to…
- Providing leadership and coordination for the Communities That Care grant (CTC) and the Partnerships for Success Grant (PFS)
- Coordinating and implementing prevention programs and environmental strategies
- Ensuring that goals and outcomes of the Prevention grants are achieved
- Assisting with Circles®
- Assisting with the implementation of High School Circles ® at Austin High School
- Ensuring that all reporting requirements for the CTC, PFS, and Family grants are met
- Participating as an active member of CEASe and Get Healthy Scott County
- Ensuring that DMHA and IPRC grant requests/requirements are completed in a timely manner
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree, Master’s preferred
- Must be comfortable with and effective at public speaking
- Computer proficiency and experience with Microsoft Office
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Experience with data (data entry, data analyzation, data literacy) preferred
- Ability to develop professional communications such as promotional brochures and fliers
For more information, please call the Scott County Partnership at 812-752-6365.
*To apply for the position, please email your resume and references to email@example.com. Applications should be submitted VIA EMAIL ONLY and will be accepted through Friday January 8, 2016.